Friday, February 3, 2017
5 Fandom Friday: My TBR Pile
Are you NEW to 5 Fandom Friday? Welcome and come join along! 5 Fandom Friday was created by myself and Super Space Chick in October of 2014, as a way to get all of our blogger friends keeping on task each week, building a community with our fellow bloggers and connecting with new and old friends once a week! We choose the topics, you do the writing! Let's get inspired together!
One of my goals of 2017 is to read more! I have a huge to be read pile and this was the prefect prompt to be held accountable for! I cannot wait to read more, learn more and be inspired!
My TBR pile!
1. Geekerella by Ashley Poston. I love when I get books sent to me. I just have to put in the time to read them and the cover of Geekerella had me! I'm picking up and reading it this month! Thank you Quirk Books you are always so good to me!
2. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I've been wanting to read this for a long time. I am really excited to read something inspirational!
3. On Writing Well by William Zinsser. While my work on my own book, 100 Cups Of Coffee, I will also be educating myself!
4. Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs Of People by Henry Carroll. Ocean Eyes gave this to me for Christmas and as a people photographer, it is great to get out of my own box and read something that will help me in any way. I'm excited to grow as a photographer.
5. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I've been reading this book for two years in April! LOL I'm getting through it this year! I've been wanting to read it since I saw the film at 10 years old. It has been through a lot with me in these past two years. Maybe I'm scared to finish it.
How big is your TBR pile nerds? I've just committed myself to the Goodreads yearly challenge of reading 20 books this year! I have plenty more that are not in the pile pictured above. I use to read a lot before my divorce. Maybe I was hiding. But now I want to read to make myself a better writer. To support other writers. Because I want to be a writer.
Share your TBR books and inspirations below! I cannot wait to hear them!