No. No it is not!
I started this blog four years ago because I fell in love with everything SDCC. The city, where I lived, the panels, the swag, the celebs. But I soon found out it wasn't about any of those things. Those things were great and made Comic Con what it is, but my SDCC is about my friends.
- If it wasn't for SDCC I wouldn't have started this blog.
- I wouldn't have my best friends.
- I wouldn't have the courage to write my words.
- I wouldn't be living in Denver.
SDCC started it all for me in 2009 and I didn't even know it. It changed my life in a good way. It let me express myself and it's helped me grow as a person and find life long friendships.
So even though I won't be with you all at Comic Con 2016, I'll be dreaming of next year and continuing to be happy I FIGURED OUT MY PLACE IN TIME AND SPACE.
I have a giveaway for you all to help celebrate the occasion, but first my top four things that have happened since starting this blog!
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Female Geek Blogger G+ group, we have found each other. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. I can't believe I get to be apart of such a fun, loving and caring group of nerds!
2. Finding my voice. I've never really struggled in my life before. I had it easy. But when I decided to get a divorce, easy was no longer an option. And I'm grateful for it. It helped me live the life I dreamed of living and it helped me find my true and honest voice. 100 Cups of Coffee wouldn't have happened either and I'm so proud of what it is becoming!
San Diego Comic Con panel. After SDCC brought all the happiness into my life. It came back full circle and I finally sat up on the stage of the place I had been going to for seven years. Thank you Comic Con and Tony Kim for making that dream come true.
NOW for the giveaway! I have a bunch of nerdy stuff to send your way so enter below!
Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Twilight goodies. Killing It: The Action Girl's Guide To Saving The World! Jordandene is giving away one of her and I's colab shirts!!
2 candles from Geek Girl Scents!
2 awesome limited edition #SDCC sticker from Crash Boom Designs!!
Thank you nerds! I LOVE YOU!!! xx
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget our San Diego Comic Con Photo Hunt begins today at SDCC Preview Night! Have fun for me nerds!!