Friday, September 18, 2015
5 Fandom Friday: 5 Favorite Things About Autumn
1. Sweaters! This nerd sweater is so cute AND neutral so you can dress it up or down! Check out my Everyday Cosplay Autumn Layers post for more ideas on dressing nerdy in Autumn..that also includes my next favorite thing about Autumn...
2. Scarves! These are one of my most favorite accessories! You can never have too many! NEVER! Scarves are perfect for the bit of chill in the air and a pop of nerdy color to your look! Try this nerdy scarf from Her Universe!
3. Cozy Pjs! Add in a Cutting Cable marathon and your pumpkin latte for a perfect nerd night cuddling up on the couch! Check out these 10th Doctor PJs from Think Geek!
4. Pie! You ALL know that I don't need it to be Autumn to have pie, but any excuse to eat even MORE pie and I'll take it! This pumpkin pie and PSL from The Pie Hole in Pasadena were to die for! I felt bad for cheating on Republic of Pie!
5. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING! I've found so many awesome pumpkin foods/drinks/smells I want to try them all! My favorite has to be the Pumpkin Croissants from Trader Joe's! My freezer was stocked full of them last year, and this year will be no different!
By the time late November rolls around we here in Southern California should be able to join you all with Autumn weather. Until then I'll be inside with the AC on, pretending it is Autumn, a pumpkin coffee in hand and burning a pumpkin candle!
PAST POSTS & COMING SOON:
October 3rd: Gateway Fandoms That Made Me Who I Am Today
October 10th: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately
October 17th: Characters I'd Love To Dress Up As For Halloween
October 24th: My Must See List of Halloween Movies
November 7th: Comfort Foods That Always Make Me Feel Better
November 14th: Smart Phone Apps I Cannot Live Without
November 21st: Characters I Would Invite To My Thanksgiving Feast
December 5th: My Favorite Holiday Songs To Spread Cheer
December 12th: Presents I Want Santa To Bring Me
December 19th: My Must See List of Christmas Movies
December 26th: New Years Blogging Resolutions
January 9th: My Favorite Things About Winter
January 16th: Conventions I've Been To Or Wish To Attend
January 23rd: Songs That Changed My Life
January 30th: Favorite Fandom Accessories I Own
February 6th: Favorite Funko Pop Figures
February 13th: Favorite Fictional Couples I Ship
February 20th: Things I've Bought But Haven't Read/Watched/Played Yet
February 27th: Character's I Would Name My Kids After
March 13th: My Fictional Boyfriends
March 20th: My Comfort Films
March 27th: One Fandom Item Styled Five Different Ways
April 3rd: 5 Times I Totally Fangirled
April 10th: 5 Magical Items I Would Love To Own
April 17th: Favorite Theme Park Rides
April 24th: Games I Love To Play
May 8th: Favorite Fictional Moms
May 15th: Your 5 Most Binge Worthy Shows
May 22nd: 5 Nerdiest Things You've Ever Done
May 29th: 5 Fictional Characters You Most Identify With
June 5th - Comic Book Heroes You Would Like To See With Their Own Series Or Movie via @JaymFace
June 12th - Favorite Fictional Fathers
June 19th - Characters With My Favorite Fictional Closet
July 10th - Five Spinoffs I'd Like To See Get Made
July 17th - Five Things You Own That You Bought At Cons
July 24rd - Five Fictional Vehicles I'd Love To Travel In
July 31st - Five Fictional Pets I'd Like To Adopt - via Sara Richey
August 7th - Favorite Wattpad Fan Fictions
August 14th - Fandom Phrases
August 21st - Crossovers That Would Make My Heart Explode
August 28th - Geeks Who Inspire Me
September 4th - 5 Fandom Deaths I’m Still Upset About…SPOILERS!
September 11th - 5 Broadway Roles I'd Love To Play via @n_williams316
September 25th - 5 Pumpkin Items Cannot Wait To Purchase
Follow me on: