With 2014 almost behind us and I thought it wise to look back on the year. I feel like I have come so far in just two years writing for this blog. In 2014 I felt my place in life has shown itself, and I could not be happier with what the future holds! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*My favorite posts of 2014!*
1. Favorite Post of 2014: An American Angliophile Tries to Brew a Proper Cuppa. I had such a fun time with this post and I hope you have a fun time reading it! CHEERS!
2. Favorite Everyday Cosplay of 2014: Shawn Spencer and His Pineapple. This has to be my favorite of the year because, I FINALLY got The Hunny to join me in a cosplay! Bonus that it was during my favorite time of the year SDCC!
3. Favorite Nerd Craft of 2014: Sherlock Holmes Day at the SD Library My very first solo outing as a blogger! It was exciting, stressful and nerve racking but I made it through and everyone seemed to have a great time!
4. Favorite Music Monday of 2014: Bad Veins. I had such a fun time hanging out behind the scenes with this awesome band. I cannot wait to see and rock out to them again next year!
5. Favorite Five Fandom of 2014: Gateway Fandoms That Made Me Who I Am Today. I am so happy that Super Space Chick and I were able to create this weekly link up together. I have so much fun writing and reading them each week. It gives me something to look forward to. Thank you to everyone for participating and see you in the coming year!
6. Favorite Day at SDCC 2014: I just went back through them all and I truly cannot pick! Everyday I met amazing friends, celebrities and had cosplays I loved. I cannot pick one! Read ALL of our SDCC 2014 adventures HERE.
7. Favorite Other Con of 2014: Comikaze 2014. I was able to see my first John Barrowman panel, hang out with nerd friends and even cosplay with one of them, Brooke. Great con all around!
8. Favorite Concert of 2014: A Silent Film. My very first solo trip to a place I had never been to meet people I've never met in real life couldn't have turned out better. I had the time of my life!
9. I Heart Instagram Tag - Instagram holds my photography heart. I've been a photographer since birth and I am so happy to share and express myself through this app.
10. Favorite Book: Meant To Be. Falling in love in London. Yes please!
*Blog Posts You Viewed Most*
*Top Referring Sites*
3. alexandria the red
4. imagine dragons
5. the nerdy girlie
7. comic con parking
8. everyday cosplay
9. nerdy girlie
I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE to reads/shares/comments on my blog. You made my 2014 unforgettable!!! I hope that I can continue to write what you want to read. This blog is such a passion project of mine. I cannot thank you all enough for all your support and kind words. I hope to see you all at a con in 2015!!!