I am super new to the Fannibal community, but it has been extremely welcoming and one of the best fandoms I have ever been a part of. It all started with number 3 on my list and only grew from there! Here are five ways you can get involved in the Fannibal fandom! It is totally worth it!
1. Link - Being Geek Chic's Geek Fashion Inspired by Hannibal. These are some beautiful outfits inspired by the women of Hannibal. PERFECT for Everyday Cosplay!
2. Read - The source material by Thomas Harris. I read Red Dragon, back when the movie was being released and really enjoyed it.
3. Listen - Mona, Stand By Me featured in the Hannibal season two trailer. I'm a huge fan of Mona and it was this song in the season two trailer that made me go marathon season one!
4. Interact - On Twitter follow @BryanFuller, @Tattle_Crime, @ServeTheRude, @HannibalCafe, @HannibalFamily and @NBCHannibal. Hannibal has such a great fan community, live tweeting the show, sharing fan art and connecting with fans. I love when shows embrace their fans like this!
5. Watch - Binge watch the entire first season on Amazon Prime along with all the movies. Each is free watch with Prime but Red Dragon. I just watched Hannibal Rising for the first time and fell in love with Gaspard Ulliel.
What ways do you get involved in fandoms? Share your comments below!