1. Use all that swag! SherlockeDCC tea from Adagio is brewing now, my badge is hanging on my rearview mirror & my High Voltage Magazines are read and waiting on the coffee table for new eyes. Little things in little places will always bring a SDCC smile to your face.
3. Re-live the con through pictures! Upload all your pictures to an online album and share, share, share! Print some out and hang them on your wall or place on your desk. Make a coffee table album to show off to friends. Another one of my favorite things to come out of the con are the Entertainment Weekly portraits that are done each year. You get to see the playfulness of your favorite stars come out.
4. Watch what you didn't get to see on YouTube! Thanks to everyone in H Hall filming every second of what happened, we can all re-live the awesomeness that is SDCC, even if you were not able to be everywhere at once. The Nerd Machine also has all their Nerd HQ Conversations for a Cause up on their You Tube page. I have already watched the Zachary Levi one and can't wait to see to the rest!
new nerd friends! It is always a BLAST meeting so many new and awesome nerds at SDCC! Hopefully you took full advantage of that and now have some great memories and friends to cherish. Keep in touch throughout the year and next year you might even have a new hotel roommate! More friends means more chances to help each other out with badge and hotel room sales!
7. Marathon nerdy movie TV and movies you discovered during the con! After the Sam Witwer Star Wars vs Star Trek Psychology panel I cannot wait to start watching The Clone Wars! Get on Netflix, Amazon Prime or over to Red Box to marathon all your new finds and decompress from the madness that is SDCC.
8. Start planning for next year! Set up reminders now. Did you find a cool new hotel to try out? Restaurants you missed? Things you want to do differently next year. Get out that True Blood swag notebook and start making notes! I also would love to help so if you have any questions please comment below, on my FB or Twitter. I hope to begin a weekly vlog helping you plan for next year! Any questions leave them in the comments below!
See you in next year!
See you in next year!
Comment below if you have any additional questions about San Diego Comic Con. You can also check out our San Diego Comic Con Guide for more useful tips and tricks! If this post helped you, share please share it with your friends!