1. DON'T go without showering. I know we are all doing long days and night. Make time. Otherwise it is gonna be all that harder to have a fun and interactive con. Others might want to steer clear of you and we want SDCC to bring us together, not push us apart. Nerds unite!
2a. Line saving. This is a HUGE hot button topic. My feelings are such, everyone who wants a seat in the hall NEEDS to be there upon first arrival in line. I'm ok with swapping out for a few hours as long as everyone around you knows you were there from the beginning. No early morning arrivals from those who didn't put in the hours.
BONUS points for bringing back goodies to your surrounding fellow line goers when tagging in and out.
3. DON'T grab. I cannot imagine being one of the booth vendors. Swarms of nerds rushing after you for a free pin or poster. I would be skeerrrrdd! Also say thank you. With those two simple words you can let the world know that we at SDCC are kind and grateful for all that SDCC does for us.
4. DON'T ask rude questions. You always have that ONE person who goes up, asks their question and we ALL collectively groan. You do not want to be THAT person. So don't ask any of the following:
- Marry Me/date/hug/kiss?
- Can I have your name card? Seriously it's a name card and...
- Especially don't ask them to sign it!
- Personal questions: relationships, health it just weirds out the entire room.
5. DON'T assume it's free. Almost every booth has stuff out for you to view and not ALL of it is free. If you are not sure just ask. We don't want to rip off all the hardest working people at the Con.
Comment below if you have any additional questions about San Diego Comic Con. You can also check out our San Diego Comic Con Guide for more useful tips and tricks! If this post helped you, share please share it with your friends!