Cartoons aka Nick Toons. They even made up their own word for cartoons...cool? I think so!
1. Rugrats: Favorite episode: When they went looking for Ice Cream Mountain and Super Babies!
2. Doug: Favorite episode: Killer Tofu
3. Rocko's Modern Life: Favorite episode: When Rocko shops at the grocery store's 99% off sale & when he goes on a shopping spree at the mall with his new credit card! What can I say, I like shopping!
4. Ren and Stimpy: Favorite episodes: Powdered Toast Man, Don't Wiz on the Electric Fence and LOG
5. Angry Beavers: Favorite episode: The one where they try to stay up all night. That was a kids biggest dream in life, am I right?!
6. Hey Arnold: Favorite episode: There are WAY too many, but I did really love the pilot when we saw it in front of the Rugrats movie!
7. Ahh! Real Monsters: Favorite episode: Halloween episodes.
1. Double Dare. I would have died to run that obstacle course!
2. What Would You Do? I Loved the 'Wall o Stuff!'
3. Legends of the Hidden Temple. I wanted to be a Blue Barracuda. Who didn't yell at the screen when the contestants were trying to put together the golden monkey?! Seriously it's three pieces!
4. Wild and Crazy Kids. I always loved when they went to the theme parks and wanted one of the Ts! Was able to get one at Comikaze this year!!
5. Guts. Who didn't wanted to climb the Argo Crag?! I also loved the SNES game it was as close as I'd ever get to being on the show!
6. Nick Arcade. If you won you got to be INSIDE a video game! Yeah AWESOME!
Snick & other Teen programing.
1. Pete and Pete. Favorite episode: The hottest summer and King of the Road. They also had the best theme song.
2. Salute Your Shorts. I was able to see the cast at this year's Comikaze and we ALL sang the theme song together...UH-mazing!}
3. Roundhouse. I loved all the singing.
4. All That. Two words, Good Burger.
5. Clarissa Explains It All. I loved the side art she would put upon the screen. She was like the inventor of the vlog!
6. Hey Dude. I still know that theme song by heart! They need to have a reunion at next year's Comikaze.
7. Are You Afraid of the Dark. Favorite Episode: Tale of the Nightly Neighbors, where my vampire love began.
2. Floam. Which the preschoolers still love today!
3. Moon Shoes
4. Nickelodeon Magazine. I remember getting the 1st edition with Ren and Stimpy on the cover!
5. Nickelodeon Hotel in Florida. What kid wouldn't want to stay there?!
Now there is even a book entitled Slimed! An Oral History of Nickelodeon's Golden Age! I can't wait to pick it up!
What things about 90's Nick do you miss?!